This book brings together the essential everyday signing vocabulary used in the early years. Designed to support continued communication and language development – Ideal at home and for nursery, playgroup or school.
Vocabulary is alphabetically arranged with a clear introduction to BSL including:
- useful phrases and numbers
- left and right-handed fingerspelling alphabets
- classifier handshapes with examples
- the importance of facial expressions and context
- useful contacts and full index
See also: Family Topic Signs